Canadian Club Brand Centre
Our award-winning tour takes you back in time to the height of the company’s success and our founder’s personal friendships with some of the biggest innovators in history–Henry Ford and Thomas Edison. Visit the basement’s Speakeasy Room or the artifact-filled Archive Room where meetings were once held with Al Capone and The Purple Gang. Hear the story of how Canadian Club® Whisky quenched the thirst of American’s during the 13 long years of Prohibition. The tour finishes with a formal whisky tasting, guiding you through the tasting notes and flavours of various Canadian Club® whiskies.
Don’t miss a final stop at the Canadian Club® Whisky Boutique.
April to December:
• Wed – Sat: Tours at 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm*; Gift Shop: 12 pm – 6 pm
• Sun: Tours at 12 pm and 2 pm; Gift Shop: 12 pm – 4 pm
January to March:
• Friday & Saturday: Tours at 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm*, Gift Shop: 11 am – 6 pm
• Sunday: Tours at 12 and 2 PM, Gift Shop: 12 pm – 4 pm
Tour: $12/$10 (55+), No reservations
* Please note that the 5 PM tour is a 45 min Prohibition Highlights Tour
New things are happening at the Canadian Club Brand Centre:
1. Cask Tastings – 6 pm every Friday. Tastings of Scotch, Whisky and Bourbon plus new and unique Canadian Club Whiskies. $25/per person. Advance booking not required.
2. Scavenger Hunt – Coppers and robbers! Advance booking required. A fast-paced clue hunt game that includes a tour, tasting, and cocktails. Prohibition-era dress welcomed. Props Provided. $30/per person.
3. Mixology – Cocktail champs! Mixology class with a twist! Cocktail lessons plus a ‘make your own’ competition. All ingredients and tools supplied. $35/per person.
4. Wedding Program – The Canadian Club Brand Center will now offer the waterfront gardens for wedding receptions.
519.973.9503 ex 204, www.canadianclub.com
Canadian Club Brand Centre – 2072 Riverside E, Windsor