Duff-Baby Mansion

The oldest house in Windsor, built in 1798 on the south shore of the Detroit River in Sandwich, the Duff-Baby House is named for its first two loyalist owners, Alexander Duff and James Baby. Recognized among the most significant late eighteenth-century landmarks in Upper Canada, the house retains its original orientation to the river and reflects some of the principal themes and events shaping the province’s early history.

Contact Francois Baby House to arrange visits
519. 253.1812www.citywindsor.ca/Duff-Baby
Duff- Baby Mansion – 221 Mill Street, Windsor



ONE REGION. COUNTLESS STORIES.

333 Riverside Drive West, Suite 103
Windsor, Ontario N9A 7C5
Toll Free: 1.800.265.3633
info@tourismwindsoressex.com