Groups just have more fun in Windsor Essex Pelee Island.
Whether you are planning a fun motorcoach tour through the region, a girlfriend getaway, a sporting event, or a golfing weekend, we’re here to show your group a great time! With so many group-friendly activities both indoors and outdoors, we’d love to offer plenty of inspiration and resources to help you plan for groups of any size. We’ll be happy to help you create your custom itinerary and know that your group will soon find out that we have plenty of reasons why you’ll love this place.
It won’t take you long to understand why Caesars Windsor is a must-do for groups of all sizes from bachelorette parties to motorcoach tours. This luxurious four-diamond property is Canada’s largest casino resort with 758 hotel rooms boasting over 100,000 square feet of gaming space, 10+ restaurants and lounges, Ariius nightclub, and home to the Colosseum hosting red hot entertainment like Celine Dion, Maroon 5, Chris Rock, the Tragically Hip and more.
Take advantage of of group friendly attractions across the region – we have something for everyone:
– Foodies love us and our 600+ restaurants across the region boasting locally sourced menus
– From wineries (18+), breweries (6+) and distilleries (2+ including the home of J.P. Wiser’s Whisky) there are tons of great places to sit back and sip a taste of Windsor Essex
– If history is your thing, Windsor Essex was integral in prohibition, the War of 1812, the Underground Railroad, and the birth of the automobile, with historical sites scattered throughout the region
– Outdoor enthusiasts love our miles and miles of trails, 100+ miles of waterfront, and a nature locates paradise at Point Pelee National Park. Or maybe you just want to hit some balls at one of our 22 golf courses, including courses built by world-renowned designers Donald Ross and Thomas McBroom.
– And Canada’s best kept secret…Pelee Island!
Start your Windsor Essex adventure now! Contact Jason Toner, Manager of Group Programs at 519-253-3616 ext. 4329 or email@example.com and he can prepare your next group adventure to our region.
Whatever your needs, we’re here to help you put together the perfect vacation.
Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island warmly welcomes the LGBT market to region. As Canadians, we embrace, encourage, and support diversity. In fact, all our staff from Visitor Services Representatives to management have undergone diversity training conducted by Travel Gay Canada. Our region also hosts the annual Windsor-Essex Pride Festival in the heart of downtown Windsor. Contact us for assistance in planning a trip where you can relax and feel at home.
Motorcoach travel has a significant impact on our travel industry. Our region offers a host of motorcoach-friendly services, ranging from a destination casino resort to popular dinner theatres, river cruises, to our 18+ award-winning wineries, many of which are set up to accommodate large groups. Motorcoach parking, special group deals, and flexible policies are readily available in many of our tourist attractions and special deals for group travel.
Travelling students have specific needs that we can supply. Our region offers a variety of educational opportunities, including military heritage tours, greenhouse tours, pioneer village tours, a visit to Jack Miner’s famous sanctuary, an emotional, eye-opening journey through the Underground Railroad and active canoe trips where physical activity and educational history go hand in hand. For affordable, fun, and safe accommodations, our region even offers a unique sleepover in an indoor arena.