Groups have more fun in Windsor Essex Pelee Island.
Whether you are planning a fun motorcoach tour through the region, a sporting event, a team tournament, or a golfing weekend, we’re here to show your group a great time! With so many group-friendly activities both indoors and outdoors, we’d love to offer plenty of inspiration and resources to help you plan for groups of any size.
Take advantage of of group friendly attractions across the region – we have something for everyone:
– Foodies love us and our 600+ restaurants across the region boasting locally sourced menus
– From wineries (18+), breweries (10+) and distilleries (2+ including the home of J.P. Wiser’s Whisky) there are tons of great places to sit back and sip a taste of Windsor Essex
– If history is your thing, Windsor Essex was integral in prohibition, the War of 1812, the Underground Railroad, and the birth of the automobile, with historical sites scattered throughout the region
– Outdoor enthusiasts love our miles and miles of trails, 100+ miles of waterfront, and a nature locates paradise at Point Pelee National Park.
– Maybe you just want to hit some balls at one of our 20+ golf courses, including courses built by world-renowned designers Donald Ross and Thomas McBroom.
– And Canada’s best kept secret…Pelee Island!
Start your Windsor Essex adventure now! Contact Jason Toner, Director of Communications at 519-253-3616 ext. 4329 or email@example.com and he can prepare your next group adventure to our region