Welcome to Windsor, Essex County and Pelee Island, a cosmopolitan area of almost 400,000 people strategically located in the southernmost part of Canada. A rich peninsula, bordered on all three sides by Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River, we are in the heart of North America’s business and industrial markets. Our unique location, with extensive road, air and water networks, provides excellent accessibility to 60% of the entire population of the United States and Canada. We boast a wide array of excellent meeting and hotel facilities, complemented by our fabulous parks and gardens, off-site venues, and abundance of excellent entertainment, dining and shopping establishments.
When it comes to hospitality, we’re ready to roll out the red carpet for your meeting, trade show or convention. Here are a few facts for you!
– home of Caesars Windsor Convention Centre & Resort, Canada’s largest Casino resort
– our downtown core features 1,700 hotel rooms over 7 hotels, with the entire region boasting 4,400+ rooms for your groups needs
– as of February 2018 a total of $76 million dollars has been invested into our hotel infrastructure including major rebrandings of hotels including a new Holiday Inn Express, Towneplace Suites by Marriott and soon to open Four Points by Sheraton in addition to the full renovation of each Caesars Windsor hotel room (completion 2020)
– our offsite venues will make your events memorable. From the home of Canadian whisky to our 18 wineries to our 11+ craft breweries, we can make your social events extra social!
– We have a proven track record of hosting major conventions and meetings – check out the list above!
For more information or to submit an RFP to be considered by our partners please contact Jason Toner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-253-3616 ext. 4329.