Unique Accommodations: A Floating Geodome
Join us in discovering unique accommodation options across Ontario with Ontario’s Southwest and Arienne from See You Soon Travel. Check out the floating geodome, a unique glamping experience nestled along our EPIC Wineries wine route.
It takes glamping to a whole new place – a floating geodome in Essex nestled along our EPIC Wineries wine route! Enjoy a calming and relaxing stay with all the ammenities of a five star hotel!
While you’re staying, don’t forget to head out and explore the local offerings – culinary delights, bold reds & crisp whites are all just a short drive (or bike) away, including:
- check out Green Heart Kitchen for easy-to-prep in the dome food, or to-go bites that are pre-pared sandwiches and bites
- learn more about the history of the region at John R. Park Homestead (you can see the grounds from your front deck!)
- get around by the power of two wheels with Grove Bike Co. bike rentals
- grab a pint or two (or a couple tall boys to go) from The Grove Brew House, or nestle up to the bar for a longer stay with their fantastic food options
- try the bold reds and crisp whites at Cooper’s Hawk Vineyards, including some fantastic dining options inside the Vine’s Restaurant
- Grab a slice of Windsor-style pizza at OGs Pizza
- Enjoy the patio, wood burning fireplace and locally-sourced meals at Oxley Estate Winery
Would you stay here? For more details on the geodome and to check availability click here.