This fall Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island is excited to welcome to tourism industry to our region – and have free partnership opportunities for local hospitality partners to participate in! We are excited to welcome:
- The 2018 Ontario Tourism Summit, hosted by the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (October 23-24) at Caesars Windsor with over 400 delegates. Click here for details.
- The 2018 OMCA Marketplace, hosted by the Ontario Motor Coach Association will (November 11-14) at Caesars Windsor with over 350 delegates. Click here for details.
Tourism Windsor Essex is preparing targeted information packages to provide to delegates of the conference. Attendees of the TIAO Conference are expected to arrive as early as October 20th, 2018; OMCA attendees will arrive as early as November 9th, 2018. If you are interested in being a part of our Dining Guide, please fill out one (or both) of the applications below.
Having the opportunity to be listed provides your business with greater exposure and connections to conference attendees.
Don’t hesitate as space may be limited. Applications will be accepted until Friday August 31, 2018.
The Ontario Tourism Summit – October 23rd & 24th at Caesars Windsor
- Monday October 22nd is a pre-conference night, and guests will be looking for dining establishments open for service
- Tuesday October 23rd post-reception delegates will be looking for establishments to visit with their industry colleagues
The OMCA Marketplace – November 11th through 14th at Caesars Windsor
- Tuesday November 13th is promoted as their dine around night, and the opportunity for delegates to explore the city at their own leisure and explore our culinary attractions
To be listed, we must receive your submission no later than Friday August 31st, 2018.
Contact/Questions? William Alexander
519.564.5373 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership in Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island (TWEPI) requires that each signatory, company or group adhere to the TWEPI Partner Expectations as prescribed by Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island.
- The company or group must be open for business during the entire TIAO Conference shoulder dates Oct 22-25 and/or OMCA Conference shoulder dates Nov 10-15
- Stakeholders are welcome to submit a discount offer to entice guests to visit
- Limited space will be available – all offers will be reviewed by the local event committee prior to acceptance of inclusion in each dining guide
- Stakeholders that also include breakfast service will receive extra promotion
- Stakeholders must display produced creative including posters, table cards and window decals highlighting participation in the Dining program during the program period
- All stakeholders are welcome to provide analytics back to Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island following the execution dates regarding overall program success
All Partners undertake to:
- Provide clean and well-maintained facilities and equipment for the enjoyment of their customers.
- Provide visitors with exceptional customer service, information on other products, services and attractions when requested and treat all other Partners of Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island courteously, ethically, and professionally.
- Handle all inquiries, requests, transactions, correspondence, and complaints promptly, courteously, and fairly.
- Exercise truth in all promotional materials concerning facilities, services, and amenities provided and advise the public in a reasonable manner if and when unable to provide the level of services or facilities as advertised. Promotional material supplied to Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island must be appropriate for all audiences. Refusal to display or publish a Partner’s promotional material is at Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island’s sole discretion.
- Provide customers with complete details on prices, cancellation policies, and services at time of purchase and advise them of changes in services, products, or costs if and when they occur.
- Provide all customers with a fair exchange for Canadian dollars on their foreign currency.
- During periods of full capacity, assist customers with finding other suitable arrangements, ensuring that they feel welcome and encouraging them to return at a future date.
- Whenever possible, promote responsible and sustainable use of our region’s environmental resource base when providing services and products to customers.
- Abide by all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
- Ensure familiarity with area attractions and the location of Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island office and Regional Tourism Information Centres.