Stay up to date from our local authorities. Please see the links below for their COVID-19 related information hubs.
- Windsor Essex County Health Unit
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Health Canada
- Windsor Regional Hospital
- Hotel-Dieu Grace Healthcare
- Erie Shores Healthcare
- The Windsor Essex Community Health Centre has been designed a map to indicate where area residents can still receive patient care including but not limited to doctor/NP offices, walk-in-clinics, diagnostic imaging (x-rays, etc) and lab blood draw clinics. The map can be found at ecms.org/covid-19-updates-public.
Steps To Prevent Illness
If you’re a local business having trouble finding hand sanitizer, our friends at Wolfhead Distillery have you covered. they are now shipping 350ml bottles of Wolfhead Hand Sanitizer within Ontario. Max 8 bottles per order. Flat rate shipping fees apply. Order in their online shop.
- Available size: $350 ml bottle
- Price: $8
- Alcohol: 67%
Our local health authority, The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit is recommending that in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus individuals should:
- wash hands frequently and avoid facial contact;
- avoid contact with sick individuals;
- stay home from work when ill;
- ensure to properly clean high-touch surfaces, especially in your public spaces like washrooms, restaurants, elevators and work spaces;
- where possible, consider making alcohol-based hand sanitizer available for your guests and employees.
As the situation continues to evolve quickly, we encourage you to reference the Windsor Essex County Health Unit website for the latest regional updates.