In partnership with Tourism Windsor Essex and Ontario’s Southwest
Tourism Windsor Essex and Ontario’s Southwest (RTO1) want to support the tourism industry in navigating through, and planning for, the Respond, Restart and Recover phases caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. An Industry Restart & Reimagine Forum was held over multiple dates.
Take a look at the past sessions so you don’t miss out on any of the learning opportunities. Click here to view the past sessions, including:
- Session #1 – “Mindfulness: Alleviating Stress & Elevating Business Potential”
- Session #2 – Day Zero Strategic Business Planning
- Session #3 – How to Communicate through Social Media During and After a Crisis: Working Session
- Session #4 – How to Communicate to your Email Subscribers During & After a Crisis
- Session #5 – The Road to E-commerce for Businesses in the Food Tourism Industry
- Session #6 – Ramping Up As The Curve Flattens
To view past webinars hosted by the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce please click here. A selection of all the webinars hosted this year have been included.
The Business Development Bank of Canada is offering timely webinars assisting businesses to adapt and recover. Click here to watch them now.