in partnership with Tourism Windsor Essex and Ontario’s Southwest
Tourism Windsor Essex and Ontario’s Southwest (RTO1) want to support the tourism industry in navigating through, and planning for, the Respond, Restart and Recover phases caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are launching the OSW Tourism Industry Restart & Reimagine Forum. Webinar and education opportunities will occur up to and during the reopening of the tourism industry in our region. The education opportunities are free – below see details below.
- Stay tuned for future episodes
Take a look at the past sessions so you don’t miss out on any of the learning opportunities. Click swotc.ca/restart-recovery-forum to view the past sessions, including:
- Session #1 – “Mindfulness: Alleviating Stress & Elevating Business Potential”
- Session #2 – Day Zero Strategic Business Planning
- Session #3 – How to Communicate through Social Media During and After a Crisis: Working Session
- Session #4 – How to Communicate to your Email Subscribers During & After a Crisis
- Session #5 – The Road to E-commerce for Businesses in the Food Tourism Industry
- Session #6 – Ramping Up As The Curve Flattens
On Wednesday June 17th Tourism Windsor Essex held an information & Q&S session with the Ontario Restaurant Hotel & Motel Association and local tourism & hospitality partners on the affects of COVID-19 on the industry and resources available.
If you didn’t have the opportunity to participate you can CLICK HERE to view the session.
Take advantage of these informative and practical webinars to help you respond to the effects of COVID-19 now and in the future. Advance registration is required for all events. These will be updated often.
Tuesday July 21st
The Ontario Tourism Innovation Lab is providing a virtual workshop for attractions on pivoting to digital possibilities – click here for details and to register.
To view past webinars hosted by the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce please click here. A selection of all the webinars hosted this year have been included.
The Business Development Bank of Canada is offering timely webinars assisting businesses to adapt and recover. Click here to watch them now.