- This event has passed.
Drinks of Walkerville Walking Tour
Saturday, November 9, 11:30 am to 4:00 pm
A true showcase of Whiskytown, Canada! Named an Ontario Signature Experience, the Drinks of Walkerville Walking Tour celebrates what is unique and exceptional about Canada’s southernmost city, including a tour inside of North America’s largest distillery.
Highlights of the Drinks of Walkerville tour include:
- An hands-on tour of the largest distillery in North America – Hiram Walker & Sons – home to J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky
- A guided tasting of four Canadian whiskies inside the J.P. Wiser’s Brand Centre
- Stop at the private members club, The Windsor Club, for a cocktail and snack to sample and a unique view of the “Whisky Palace”, the original Canadian Club headquarters
- Stroll through Hiram Walker’s historic company town, Walkerville, and learn about the history, the architecture and the folklore associated with Whiskytown, Canada
- Learn about the graffiti art that is throughout Walkerville
- Sip on a flight of four craft beers at the award winning Walkerville Brewery before grabbing 12oz beer of your choice to tour the facility with
Walkerville, Wyandotte St
Windsor, ON Canada