- This event has passed.
Drinks of Walkerville Walking Tour
Saturday, October 27, 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Named an Ontario Signature Experience, Windsor Eats’ Drinks of Walkerville Tour celebrates what is unique and exceptional about Canada’s southernmost city, including a tour inside of North America’s largest distillery.
Enjoy a hands-on tour of the Hiram Walker & Sons distillery, the largest in North America, learn the history and brewing process of Walkerville Brewery, then finish off the tour discovering street art at The Willistead Restaurant.
Highlights of the Drinks of Walkerville tour include:
- An hands-on tour of the largest distillery in North America – Hiram Walker & Sons – home to J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky.
- A guided tasting of four Canadian whiskies inside the J.P. Wiser’s Brand Centre.
- Stop to take photos in front of the “Whisky Palace”, the original Canadian Club headquarters.
- Stroll through Hiram Walker’s historic company town, Walkerville, and learn about the history, the architecture and the folklore associated with Whiskytown, Canada.
- Sip on a flight of four craft beers at the award winning Walkerville Brewery before grabbing 12oz beer of your choice to tour the facility with.
- Safety: The distillery is an active work site. Entry will not be permitted without closed-toe shoes. Do not wear heels.
- Age Restriction: Must be 19+ to participate in the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours
- Accessibility? Unfortunately, the tour is not handicap accessible and takes several stairs.
- More Details: Detailed information regarding the tour will be sent to you the week of.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable.
Walkerville, Wyandotte St
Windsor, ON Canada