EPIC Meet the Makers
Saturday, February 9 to Sunday, February 10
Meet the men and women whose craft is at the heart of EPIC Wine Country…the winemakers! Mingle with them at each participating winery as they talk about what they do and the wines they love. A $40 discovery pass is your ticket to an intimate look behind the bottle at 10 EPIC wineries. Each stop will provide a unique, hands-on experience at set times throughout the day, led by the winemakers and owners themselves. Tickets are valid for the entire weekend, so take your time: play, sip and learn!
Activities will commence at each location hourly starting at 12:00 with the last activity starting at 4:00. Please try your best to plan ahead: some activities may be limited by group size.
Participating wineries & events:
- Aleksander Estate Winery – Discover the process of Filtering
- Colio – Sparkling Wine Demonstration
- Cooper’s Hawk Vineyards – Details coming soon
- CREW (Colchester Ridge Estate Winery) – Winter in the Vineyard
- Muscedere –Bordeaux Varietal Tasting
- Oxley Estate Winery – The Role of the Barrel – Plus Barrel Rolling!
- Pelee Island Winery – Facility Tour & Tasting
- Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery – Step into the Winemaker’s Lab (available every half hour)
- Viewpointe Estate Winery – Tasting Cabernet Franc: Past, Present and Future
- Vivace Estate Winery – Explore the Origins of Vivace through Music