Family Friendly Outdoor Movie Night
Friday, August 9
Movie screenings and other fun and games start Friday, June 14 at Fontainebleau Park at 3030 Rivard Avenue at 8 pm, with the screening of Hotel Transylvania 3 scheduled to begin at sundown. (Rain date: June 21).
The state-of-the-art movie projection system to screen movies outside – at parks, community centres and other venues across Windsor consists of a 25 ft. inflatable screen, projector, top-of-the-line sound system and an ultra-quiet generator. The purchase was made last year with City of Windsor Ward Funds provided by Councillors Bortolin and Kusmierczyk and former Councillor Bill Marra.
Families planning on attending should bring their own lawn chairs, blankets and refreshments. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Scheduled dates include:
- Friday, June 14 – Hotel Transylvania 3 – Fontainebleau Park, 3030 Rivard Avenue;
- Friday, June 28 – How to Train Your Dragon 3 – Mitchell Park, 399 Giles Blvd. West;
- Friday, July 12 – Paddington 2 – Remington Booster Park, 2710 Lillian Avenue;
- Friday, July 26 – Smallfoot – Wigle Park, Erie Street/McDougall Avenue;
- Friday, August 9 – Moana – Sandpoint Beach, 10,300 Riverside Drive East;
- Friday, August 23 – Secret Life of Pets 2 – Fontainebleau Park, 3030 Rivard Avenue;
- Friday, September 13 – Coco – Bridgeview Park, 1899 Grove Avenue;
(Rain dates are the Fridays following the scheduled dates. Same time and location.)