- This event has passed.
Kingsville Migration Festival
Thursday, October 18 to Sunday, October 21
The Kingsville Migration Festival celebrates migration, heritage and conservation in Kingsville, Ontario. You are invited to join its residents in their quaint, historical atmosphere to celebrate the legacy of its’ most famous descendant, Jack Miner. Jack’s conservation work with the Canada Goose, other waterfowl, and winged creatures is internationally acclaimed.
Thursday October 18
- Opening Ceremonies at Jack Miner Migratory Bird Sanctuary – 6pm
Friday October 19
- Trivia at Lakeside Park Pavilion – 7pm
Saturday October 20
- Parade in downtown Kingsville – 10:30am
- Marketplace at Kingsville Arena – 11am – 4pm
- Photo Contest and Sale at Jack Miner Migratory Bird Sanctuary – 11am – 4pm
- Childrens’ Events at Lakeside Park including Birds of Prey Show, pony rides, Mad Science, BBQ, facepainting, magic show, Zoo to You, Jangles the Clown and medieval village – 12pm – 4pm
Sunday October 21
- Marketplace at Kingsville Arena – 11am – 3:30pm
- Photo Contest and Sale, Birds of Prey Show and Kids’ Activities at Jack Miner Migratory Bird Sanctuary – 11am – 4pm
For a full schedule of events and admission, please visit the Migration Festival website
Venue: Jack Miner Bird Sanctuary
360 Road 3 W.
Kingsville, Ontario N9Y 2E5 Canada