• This event has passed.

OH! 4 Art’s Sake

Friday, October 4, 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Event Website

Help a great cause and have a great time at WEA’s Fundraising Event: OH! 4 ART’S SAKE! Celebrate our Homegrown Talent and Grow WEA’s Endowment Fund by attending this not-to-be-missed event featuring FOUR galleries and a variety of art buying experiences:

1) The Live Auction Gallery: 5 to 10 appraised art works from local and internationally renowned artists will be sold by an auctioneer in a live auction.

2) The Community Artists Gallery: works of art from 27 established artists in Windsor-Essex will be available for purchase, with 60% of the selling value going to the artist and the remaining 40% to WEA’s endowment fund.

3) The SOCA Student Gallery: works of art from 10 selected students from the University of Windsor’s School of Creative Arts will be available for purchase, with the students receiving 100% of the full sales price.

4) The Art in the Attic Gallery: 10 to 15 lot items of donated art works and art-related items will be available for purchase in a raffle and silent auction. This includes the 5 fabulous Mystery Boxes.

Venue: Sho Art, Spirit & Performance

628 Monmouth Rd., Unit 6
Windsor, Ontario N8Y 3L1 Canada

Phone: (519) 564-8944

Instagram