- This event has passed.
Open Streets Windsor
Sunday, October 17, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
What is Open Streets?
Open Streets are unique events that have been held in over 100 cities in North America and involve the temporary closure of roadways to vehicular traffic, allowing people to use them for a host of healthy and fun physical activities like walking, cycling, yoga, dancing and fitness.
The goals of Open Streets Windsor are to:
- Encourage active transportation and physical activity;
- Encourage community building activities;
- Promote community-led active living initiatives;
- Showcase recently improved streetscapes;
- Provide an opportunity for local businesses and organizations to participate along the route.