- This event has passed.
Friday, October 9, 2020 to Saturday, October 10, 2020
Welcome to Scarehouse, Windsor’s FIRST Haunted attraction. Boasting more than 20,000 square feet of the things you only thought existed in your nightmares. Scarehouse will lead you through your darkest fears, and confront your every demon. Allow us to torture each of your senses in a way that will oddly leave you wanting more
- $18 Scared Evil
- $25 Scared Evil + Zombie Maze OR Haunted Darkness
- $30 Horror Package: Scared Evil + Zombie Maze + Haunted Darkness
Tickets are suggested to be purchased in advance, and operate on a timed ticketed basis. Please visit their website for full details.
Scarehouse Windsor is 3 attractions under 1 roof -plus one unique dining experience
- Face your fears in Scared Evil
- Upgrade your experience with Haunted Darkness, where you can immerse yourself in confusion and hyper sensory overload, and experience total chaos with the lights out
- Upgrade your experience with the Zombie Maze. Big Bob has gathered up all his zombies just for you!
New this year – book a dining seating for up to 10 people at Chef Ryan’s Cursed Dinner Experience. Limited seating available for this ghoulish 7 course meal.
See our website for full ticket details, any hour changes, as well as personal safety processes in place due to the impacts of COVID-19 and your personal safety.
1441 McDougall Ave