- This event has passed.
The Dirty Poutine Experience
Saturday, December 1, 2018, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Get your cheese curd cravings ready, WindsorEats has launched a poutine experience through the streets of downtown Windsor!
Canadians are stereotypically known to be squeaky clean, but when it comes to our comfort food we get down and dirty. It’s an authentic, gritty look at the underbelly of a great Canadian city.
Explore dark alleys covered with graffiti and learn historical Canadian facts on your way to taste a variety of different takes on Canada’s most well-known comfort food.
- Safety: Bring a good pair of walking shoes, a big appetite and prepare for the weather. We go rain or shine.
- Age Restriction: All ages are welcome.
- Accessibility? Unfortunately, the tour is not handicap accessible.
- Beverages: Beverages are not included on the tour but can be purchased at each location.
- More Details: Detailed information regarding the tour will be sent to you the week of your booked tour.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable.