The Great Canadian Poutine Experience
Saturday, December 1, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Get your cheese curd cravings ready, WindsorEats has launched a poutine experience through the streets of downtown Windsor!
The Poutine Project will take guests on a stroll through the streets of downtown Windsor, on what is affectionately known as “The Poot Route”, to explore the flavours and folklore surrounding Canada’s most iconic dish: the poutine!
Take in an authentic Quebec-style poutine, sit and chat with a Montreal native and take in a true Windsor, multicultural spin on the classic Canadian dish. We are Canada’s fourth most ethnically diverse city, after all.
Along the way, learn about some interesting tidbits of Canadian history.
- Safety: Bring a good pair of walking shoes, a big appetite and prepare for the weather. We go rain or shine.
- Age Restriction: All ages are welcome.
- Accessibility? Unfortunately, the tour is not handicap accessible.
- Beverages: Beverages are not included on the tour but can be purchased at each location.
- More Details: Detailed information regarding the tour will be sent to you the week of your booked tour.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable.