- This event has passed.
Windsor Crossing Christmas Market
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Join us every Wednesday in December for the 2nd Annual Windsor Crossing Premium Outlets Christmas Market – family fun & great shopping every Wednesday night!
- DIY Photos with Santa from 4-8pm
- Horse & Carriage Rides from 4-7pm
- Face Painting by Funky Faces 5-7pm
- Essex Youth Choir 7-8pm
Stop by to pick up some unique gifts hand made by local artisans – our vendors include:
- ARTS & CRAFTS – Le Papetier Vert, Inspirations & Fabrications, Chrissy Lou Crochet, Unique Impressions, Golden Girl Creations, The Littlest Pinecone
- JEWELRY – EVB Jewelry
- BEAUTY – Naturally Infused
- FASHION – Brand Dead
- OTHER FUN STUFF – Mirror World Publishing, This Green House, No Bad Days Stamp Co.
- FOOD – Sizzlers Snack Shack, Sweet Cravings & India Paradise
While you’re there make sure you stop by the Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island tent to learn more about the W.E. Made It program celebrating local artisans and makers, pick a copy of our 2019 W.E. Made It Holiday Gift Guide, and your chance to win a Gift Certificate to The Main Restaurant & Ale House (Valued at $50).
Venue: Windsor Crossing
1555 Talbot Rd.
Windsor, ON N9H 2N2 Canada