Experience: WindsorEats Wine Trail Rides
Meander through the farmlands along the Lake Erie coastline a la bicyclette and fall in love with Canada’s southernmost region. Their friendly guide will lead you to enjoy world-class wines at Essex Pelee Island Coast wineries.
You’ll roll through the scenic, flat countryside at a leisurely pace and take in the sights, sounds and smells of a burgeoning wine appellation. Each Wine Trail Ride includes bicycle, helmet (feel free to bring your own), tastings, food at each location and a guide. Named the Best Culinary Tourism Experience in Ontario and the Innovator of the Year for the Canadian tourism industry in 2010. WindsorEats was also named the best tour company in Windsor Essex.
- Enjoy tasting a minimum of 12 wines at 4 wineries in the Essex Pelee Island Coast.
- Indulge in a progressive meal at stops along the ride.
- Take in a scenic cycle along county roads.
- Have an experienced cycle guide ride along with the group.
- A progressive meal at the wineries. (This isn’t some lame boxed lunch!)
- An incredible, fun-packed day exploring Canada’s southernmost wine region.
Tickets available for 2021 dates – tours are May – October (subject to restrictions). Dates vary, contact WindsorEats for details. Private group bookings are also available.