Get ready to EXPERIENCE WINDSOR before the 2018 OMCA MARKETPLACE!
Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island wants to invite you to our Experience Windsor Essex familiarization tour as part of the 2018 OMCA Marketplace at Caesars Windsor!
Apply now for your chance to be part of this exclusive tour – and explore some of the biggest & best attractions in Windsor Essex!
This two day FAM Tour will take place on Friday November 9th & Saturday November 10th, prior to the start of the 2018 OMCA Marketplace. The tour includes:
- two additional complimentary nights at Caesars Windsor Resort & Casino
- an exclusive tour experience at the home of Canadian whisky
- an executive chef hosted dinner inside Windsor’s premier dining venue
- roll up your sleeves with an exclusive gardening experience
- dine around lunch experience
- a wine pairing experience featuring bold reds & crisp white
- a behind the scenes experience at one of the top entertainment venues in North America
- a trip back to the 1890’s
- and so much more!
Some of the tour experiences will include several flights of stairs or small distances of walking (up to three city blocks). As this tour will visit some facilities with heritage designation, so spaces will not be wheelchair accessible. Closed toed shoes will be required during certain portions of the tour.
Please note to participate you must be able to arrive at Caesars Windsor by 3:00pm on Friday November 9th, 2018.
Please complete the form below to apply to be part of this exclusive opportunity All interested participants are asked to apply by Friday September 28th, 2018. A limited amount of space are available on this tour. All applicants will be notified by Friday October 5th on the status of their application.
If you have any questions in advance please contact Jason Toner – Director of Communications at Tourism Windsor Essex at email@example.com or 519-253-3616 ext. 4329.