The new Pelee Islander II ferry will sail to three of Canada’s most southern waterfront communities – Kingsville, Leamington and Pelee Island. Get ready to discover the beauty of Canada’s South and all of what W.E. have to offer.
From a private island getaway to Canada’s southernmost point to Canada’s southernmost town – there is plenty to explore!
- Take a bike ride around the island and take in stunning sunrises and sunsets with panoramic views of Lake Erie. Make a toast to “island life” with a glass of award-winning wine.
- It is a playground for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages. It is where stellar boating, fishing and golf meet with miles of recreational trails and waterfront charm. Take scenic bike rides where EPIC Wine Country awaits.
- Prepare to be captivated by Carolinian forests, rare and endangered species, the spectacle of bird and butterfly sightings, and Lake Erie’s famous sunsets. Get a photo standing on the most southerly tip of mainland Canada to capture the moment forever.
Discover more about each of our towns by clicking the links below.
- Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island Visitor Guide
- Border Crossing Information
- Currency Exchange Details
- Learn more about Ontario’s Southwest