RENEW YOUR SPOT In the 2020/2021 Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island Official Visitor Guide
Right now is your opportunity to renew your business listing or advertisement in our 2020/2021 Official Visitor Guide!
Distribution will start in April 2020 across Ontario, Michigan and Ohio to attract new visitors to the region. A portion of the guides will also be distributed locally at local tourism centres and key attractions, and as well directly into the hands of visiting conference delegates & sports teams when they are in the region.
A few key facts:
- 80k distributed in the print edition
Digital edition (click here to view this years edition digitally)
- 9.5k visitors
- 149k page views
- 71% Canadian viewers and 25% US viewers
How do you renew your listing?
- Select your ad size or listing
- Complete the form below
- Submit your rate card with payment option
- Log in to IDSS (click here for a reminder on using IDSS)
- Confirm your listing and business details
Two partnership opportunities exist:
- 260 character text listing (approximately 40 words) featuring your business name, address, contact details and a listing describing your services
- Display advertising including full page, half page and 1/4 page spaces. Each display advertising includes a complimentary 260 character listing
- 260 character listing including business contact information: $199 +HST
- Full page advertisement: $4,750 +HST
- Half page advertisement: $2,850 +HST
- 1/4 page advertisement: $1,700 +HST
Rates have not increased since 2017/2018 edition. Click here to view the 2020/2021 Visitor Guide Rate Card.
Closing date: Friday February 14th, 2020
Materials due date: Friday February 21st, 2020
To participate in the 2020/2021 Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island Official Visitor Guide please fill out the form below, or contact Kris Racine – Director of Partnership Programs by clicking here if you have additional questions. Listing purchased can be paid online today – advertisement purchases will be contacted by our Partnership Team with confirmation of your invoice details and artwork specifications and upload details (if required).
* Stakeholders participating in any display advertising opportunity have the option to request a manual invoice for cheque payment.