ADVERTISE IN the 2020/2021 Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island Official Visitor Guide
Get your business out there & advertise in our Official Visitor Guide! With distribution starting in April 2020, the Official Visitor Guide has a shelf life of one year – and will be distributed across Ontario, Michigan and Ohio to attract new visitors to the region. A portion of the guides will also be distributed locally at local tourism centres and key attractions, and as well directly into the hands of visiting conference delegates & sports teams when they are in the region.
A few key facts:
- 80k distributed in the print edition
- 9.5k visitors
- 149k page views
- 71% Canadian viewers and 25% US viewers
Click here to view this years digital edition.
How do you get involved?
- Select your ad size or listing
- Complete the form below
- Submit your rate card with payment options
- Log in to IDSS (details to come from our Partnership Programs team)
- Confirm your listing and business details
Two partnership opportunities exist:
- 260 character text listing (approximately 40 words) featuring your business name, address, contact details and a listing describing your services
- Display advertising including full page, half page and 1/4 page spaces. Each display advertising includes a complimentary 260 character listing
- 260 character listing including business contact information: $199 +HST
- Full page advertisement: $4,750 +HST
- Half page advertisement: $2,850 +HST
- 1/4 page advertisement: $1,700 +HST
Click here to view the full rate card.
Closing date: Friday February 14th, 2020
Materials due date: Friday February 21st, 2020
To participate in the 2020/2021 Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island Official Visitor Guide please fill out the form below, or contact Kris Racine – Director of Partnership Programs by clicking here if you have additional questions. Listings purchased can be paid online today – advertisement purchases will be contacted by our Partnership Team with confirmation of your invoice details and artwork specifications and upload details (if required).
* Stakeholders participating in any display advertising opportunity have the option to request a manual invoice for cheque payment.