Windsor Graffiti Scooter Tour
Zip around Windsor on an official Bird Canada electric scooter, rolling through streets and alleys to see the many visually stunning ways artists, both local and internationally renowned, have used the urban landscape as their canvas.
What was once a form of protest, vandalism and even communication, is now an art movement. Throughout this tour, WindsorEats’ guide will have you:
- See how graffiti and street art is transforming neighbourhoods in Windsor, Ontario.
- Learn about over 20 different pieces of art with an opportunity to take some great pictures for the ‘Gram.
- Visit Windsor’s famous Art Alley
- Learn some history of both graffiti and Canada’s southernmost city.
- Use of a Bird Canada electric scooter
This tour is officially supported by Bird Canada. Approximately 12km
Dates vary. Contact Windsor Eats directly for details and to book your tour.