PROVINCIAL ROADMAP TO REOPEN – STEP THREE
As of Friday July 16th the Province of Ontario is in Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopen.
Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopen includes but is not limited to:
- Face masks are advised but not required for outdoor events
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is still required
- Masks are still required for indoor activities
- Capacity limits must be posted
- Gatherings are a maximum of 25 people indoors or 100 people outdoors
Restaurants, bars and other food and drink establishments
- Indoor dining is permitted
- Tables must be configured to be at least 2 metres apart or have a plexiglass barrier
- Take out and delivery (including alcohol) is permitted
- No limits on the number of people per table
- Buffets are permitted
- No capacity limits as long as socially distanced measures are in place
- Must record contact information of patrons
- If dancing is occurring, capacity should be kept to 25% indoors (or 250 people) and 75% outdoors (or 5,000 people)
- Restaurants, bars, nightclubs and adult entertainment venues must limit hours of operation to 12:00am (midnight)
- Dancing is not permitted indoors, except where it is part of employment
For additional details please visit our COVID-19 Hub. For more details on what all businesses in Windsor Essex should be doing and how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting travel within our region please click here. With the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and local health unit regulations, the services provided below may change. Please contact the brewery or distillery directly to confirm their current offerings.
ONTARIO PROOF OF VACCINATION
As of Wednesday September 22nd proof of vaccination will be required at all higher-risk indoor public settings, including breweries and distilleries offering indoor service. Proof of vaccination includes a print out of your full vaccination status.
For additional details please visit our COVID-19 Hub.
Flight Log Purchase Options
Explore the Barrels Bottles & Brews trail with The Flight Log – a self guided tour of the Windsor Essex #BarrelTrail. There are three purchase options based on how you want to explore including a 1 day and 7 day passport, or you can become a Frequent Flyer and get a years worth of tastings & exclusive offers. Check out the three purchase options below – all available for use digitally from your smart phone.
BARREL TRAIL PARTNER Offerings
Use our handy grid below to see which local craft breweries and distilleries are offering delivery, tastings, patio service, and indoor dining.
|Banded Goose Brewing Co.||Kingsville||*||*||*||*|
|Chapter Two Brewing Co.||Windsor||*||*||*|
|Craft Heads Brewing Co.||Windsor||*||*||*||*|
|Cured Craft Brewing Co.||Leamington||*||*||*|
|FRANK Brewing Co.||Tecumseh||*||*||*||*|
|GL Heritage Brewing Co.||Amherstburg||*||*||*||*|
|The Grove Brew House||Kingsville||*||*||*||*|
|J.P. Wiser’s Experience||Windsor||*|
|Kingsville Brewing Co.||Kingsville||*||*||*||*|
|Lot 10 Brewing Co.||Amherstburg||*||*||*|
|Sandwich Brewing Co.||Windsor||*||*||*||*|
Trip inspiration – Blogs
Need even more ideas on where to visit and what to taste? Check out the blogs below for great ideas on how to explore craft beer and spirits in Windsor Essex.
Trip inspiration – Itineraries
View these sample itineraries and use our interactive planner to draft up the perfect way to explore and pour your way along the Barrel Trail in Windsor Essex.
We are working proactively to support the Windsor Essex Pelee Island region during this time and will continue to share information as it is received from our partners. Please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page for information and resources from trusted sources. Please ensure to contact each business for their most up-to-date hours as things are continually changing. Many of our local restaurants and food-service establishments are offering pick up and delivery, please reference our Take Out & Delivery page for local establishments offering these services.