In partnership with the Windsor-Essex Chamber of Commerce. Now more than ever it is important to support local in all aspects! #DineYQG is designed to guide you through our local restaurant scene – whether through exploring other flavours and trying new restaurants in your neighbourhood or supporting your tried and true favourite food stops by ordering takeout or delivery, Windsor Essex needs the support of its residents at this challenging time. #DineYQG which showcases our vast dining options across Windsor Essex! Click on any of the icons below to see locations by food type, as well as listed by municipality, that are providing take out, curb side pick up and/or delivery options at this time. Click on each individual business listing for individual contact information and to find out which services they are providing.
Note: some restaurants services offerings may have changed since the publication and promotion of this guide. Please contact any restaurant or business prior to visiting to confirm their current offerings.
WINDSOR ESSEX RESTAURANTS: If you’re a local business that wants to be featured on #DineYQG please CLICK HERE and submit your details. If you’re already featured on our website but need to update your details please submit them through the same form.
The Province of Ontario is currently under a Stay-At-Home Order – which impacts in-person dining at all food & drink establishments.
As of 12:01am on Thursday April 8th the province of Ontario instituted a province wide Stay-At-Home order that impacts all businesses, attractions and activities in the region. To learn more click here. Please click the below for additional details on how this Stay-At-Home impacts businesses. Residents are asked to stay home, only leaving for necessary purchases and services.
PROVINCIAL FRAMEWORK TO REOPENING – STAY-AT-HOME ORDER
As of 12:01am on Thursday April 8th the province of Ontario instituted a province wide Stay-At-Home order that impacts all businesses, attractions and activities in the region. To learn more click here.
Please click the below for additional details on how this Stay-At-Home impacts businesses. Residents are asked to stay home, only leaving for necessary purchases and services.
INSERT WRITE UP FOR DINING IN WINDSOR ESSEX
Eat. Drink. Win!
Share your love of local food with us for your chance for us to buy you dinner! Every Monday and Friday between now and May 9th we’re giving away a $100 gift card to your favourite restaurant.
Share a pic of a recent purchase from the restaurant. If you’re selected as the winner, you’ll win a $100 gift certificate to use at that restaurant on your next take out order – or save it for when in-person dining is permitted again. Contest is currently scheduled to close on Sunday May 23rd, 2021 – but may be extended based on the current stay at home order.
CHECK OUT Our $100 Gift Card Winners!
- April 16th – Matt B., featuring Terra Cotta
- April 19th – Lori O., featuring Cotta Food Bar
- April 23rd – Bonnie D., featuring Macro Foods
- April 26th – Roberta B., featuring Jack’s Gastropub
- April 30th – Celesta G. featuring Thyme Kitchen
In partnership with the Windsor-Essex Chamber of Commerce and CUPE 543, between February 8th and April 11th 10 winners were selected to receive $100 cash by participating in the #DineYQG photo contest. In addition, 10 restaurants were also awarded $1,000 . In total $11,000 was given away – with $10,000 of that going directly to local restaurants to help their cash flow during these challenging times. Please click the icon below to see all 10 of the winning contest entrants and restaurants.
This campaign was also supported by Libro Credit Union, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation’s Small Business Centre, Gordon Food Services, WEtech Alliance, ORHMA Windsor Essex, Community Futures Essex County, Jubzi and AM800 CKLW.
Week One – Monday February 8th
- $100 cash prize winner – Tamara H
- $1,000 cash prize – John Max Sports & Wings Dougall Ave.
Week Two – Monday February 15th
- $100 cash prize winner – Michael O.
- $1,000 cash prize – KONA Sushi LaSalle
Week Three – Monday February 22nd
- $100 cash prize winner – Nick C.
- $1,000 cash prize – Craft Heads Brewing Co.
Week Four – Monday March 1st
- $100 cash prize winner – Pat K.
- $1,000 cash prize – Penalty Box
Week Five – Monday March 8th
- $100 cash prize winner – Paola D.
- $1,000 cash prize – Maison Istanbul
Week Six – Monday March 15th
- $100 cash prize winner – Jodie A.
- $1,000 cash prize – Kurley’s A.C.
Week Seven – Monday March 22nd
- $100 cash prize winner – Ryan C.
- $1,000 cash prize – Artesano Café
Week Eight – Monday March 29th
- $100 cash prize winner – Anissa A.
- $1,000 cash prize – Jose’s Bar & Grill Windsor
Week Nine – Monday April 5th
- $100 cash prize winner – Trish M.
- $1,000 cash prize – The Grove Brew House
Week Ten – Monday April 12th
- $100 cash prize winner – Lorri D.
- $1,000 cash prize – La Guardia