In partnership with the Windsor-Essex Chamber of Commerce. Now more than ever it is important to support local in all aspects! #DineYQG is designed to guide you through our local restaurant scene – whether through exploring other flavours and trying new restaurants in your neighbourhood or supporting your tried and true favourite food stops by ordering takeout or delivery, Windsor Essex needs the support of its residents at this challenging time. #DineYQG which showcases our vast dining options across Windsor Essex! Click on any of the icons below to see locations by food type, as well as listed by municipality, that are providing take out, curb side pick up and/or delivery options at this time. Click on each individual business listing for individual contact information and to find out which services they are providing.
Note: some restaurants services offerings may have changed since the publication and promotion of this guide. Please contact any restaurant or business prior to visiting to confirm their current offerings.
WINDSOR ESSEX RESTAURANTS: If you’re a local business that wants to be featured ion #DineYQG please CLICK HERE and submit your details. If you’re already featured on our website but need to update your details please submit them through the same form.
PROVINCIAL ROADMAP TO REOPEN – STEP TWO (MODIFIED)
As of Wednesday January 5th, 2022 at 12:01am the Province of Ontario is in a Modified Step Two of the Roadmap to Reopen. The restrictions put in places for Step Two includes but is not limited to:
- Face masks are advised but not required for outdoor events
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is still required
- Individual indoor events must be limited to 5 people and outdoors to 10
- Capacity limits must be posted
Please plan ahead and contact any businesses or attractions prior to visiting for updated services and hours.
Restaurants, bars and cafes
• Restaurants, bars and cafes must close for indoor dining.
• Outdoor dining is permitted with restrictions.
• Takeout, drive through and delivery is permitted.
• There are new restrictions that prohibit the sale of alcohol after 10 p.m. and the consumption of alcohol on-premise in businesses or settings after 11 p.m. with delivery and takeout, grocery/convenience stores and other liquor stores exempted.
ONTARIO PROOF OF VACCINATION
Proof of vaccination includes a print out or digital copy of your full vaccination status and must include the QR code as of January 4th, 2022.
To download a proof of your vaccination or for additional details please click covid19.ontariohealth.ca.
PATIO SERVICE BY TOWN