In partnership with the Windsor-Essex Chamber of Commerce. Now more than ever it is important to support local in all aspects! #DineYQG is designed to guide you through our local restaurant scene – whether through exploring other flavours and trying new restaurants in your neighbourhood or supporting your tried and true favourite food stops by ordering takeout or delivery, Windsor Essex needs the support of its residents at this challenging time. #DineYQG which showcases our vast dining options across Windsor Essex! Click on any of the icons below to see locations by food type, as well as listed by municipality, that are providing take out, curb side pick up and/or delivery options at this time. Click on each individual business listing for individual contact information and to find out which services they are providing.
Note: some restaurants services offerings may have changed since the publication and promotion of this guide. Please contact any restaurant or business prior to visiting to confirm their current offerings.
WINDSOR ESSEX RESTAURANTS: If you’re a local business that wants to be featured ion #DineYQG please CLICK HERE and submit your details. If you’re already featured on our website but need to update your details please submit them through the same form.
PROVINCIAL ROADMAP TO REOPEN – STEP THREE
As of Friday July 16th the Province of Ontario is in Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopen.
Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopen includes but is not limited to:
- Face masks are advised but not required for outdoor events
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is still required
- Masks are still required for indoor activities
- Capacity limits must be posted
- Gatherings are a maximum of 25 people indoors or 100 people outdoors
Restaurants, bars and other food and drink establishments
- Indoor dining is permitted
- Tables must be configured to be at least 2 metres apart or have a plexiglass barrier
- Take out and delivery (including alcohol) is permitted
- No limits on the number of people per table
- Buffets are permitted
- No capacity limits as long as socially distanced measures are in place
- Must record contact information of patrons
- If dancing is occurring, capacity should be kept to 25% indoors (or 250 people) and 75% outdoors (or 5,000 people)
- Restaurants, bars, nightclubs and adult entertainment venues must limit hours of operation to 12:00am (midnight)
- Dancing is not permitted indoors, except where it is part of employment
For additional details please visit our COVID-19 Hub. For more details on what all businesses in Windsor Essex should be doing and how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting travel within our region please click here. With the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and local health unit regulations, the services provided below may change. Please contact the brewery or distillery directly to confirm their current offerings.
TAKEOUT & DELIVERY – SORTED BY TYPE
Right now in person dining is not permitted – but you can enjoy your favourite restaurants through take out, curbside pick up or delivery! Our local restaurants, caterers and food providers need our support more than ever and to make it easier we’ve outlined who is open for take out or delivery organized both by food type and municipality for ease of searching. Try something new or show some love to your favourite neighbourhood spots.
Support local – by buying direct from our beverage producers. Check out our Brewery & Winery delivery guides for information on local producers that are shipping their products direct to your door. Still need your coffee fix in the comfort of your home office – or maybe extra coffee to get through virtual learning? Some of our Coffee Culture partners are still roasting and delivering direct to your door to keep you caffeinated during these challenging times. Contact them now to find out their fresh roasted options.
TAKEOUT & DELIVERIES – SORTED BY TOWN
Click the icon below to check out restaurants sorted by town across the region.