- This event has passed.
LaSalle Strawberry Festival
Thursday, June 6 to Sunday, June 9
The LaSalle Strawberry Festival takes place from June 6-9, 2019 at the Vollmer Culture and Recreation Complex featuring a carnival, fireworks, parade, entertainment and local strawberries.
Free bike valet service provided by Bike Friendly Windsor-Essex and a $2 bag check. Festival patrons are encouraged to ride to the festival and enjoy the option of riding right up to the admission gates.
CARNIVAL from Robertson Amusements Carnival. Advanced carnival ticket sales available at the Vollmer Desk $40/35 tickets. (it’s like getting 9 tickets for free!). Weekend passes are $12 if purchased in advance at the Vollmer Centre. Admission at the gate is $5/person (children 6 & under and seniors 65+ are free). These tickets must be purchased in advance at the Vollmer Complex. Be sure to grab your weekend passes by June 5!
- Thursday: 6:00pm – 10:00pm (TOONIE NIGHT – All rides are $2)
- Friday: 3:00 pm – 11:00pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am – 11:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
ENTERTAINMENT – Don’t miss the live entertainment on the stage including:
Thursday, June 6, 2019
- 6:20 pm – Opening Ceremonies
- 6:30 pm – Leave Those Kids Alone Band
- 8:00 pm – Acrobark Show
- 8:30 pm – Soulshakers
Friday, June 7, 2019
- 3:30, 6:00 & 8:00 pm – Acrobark
- 4:30 pm – Six Degrees
- 6:30 pm – Allesandro Rotondi
- 8:30 pm – White Noise
- 10:00 pm –Fireworks Spectacular
Saturday, June 9, 2019
- 10:00 am – Parade – same location as always! (Front Road from Turkey Creek to Sacred Heart Drive, note: Front Rd. will be closed between Morton Dr. and Martin Lane from 9am to noon)
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm – The Stilt Guy (strolling)
- 12:30, 4:30 & 7:00 pm – Acrobark
- 3:00 pm – The Delvitos
- 5:00 pm – Big Louie and the Band
- 7:30 pm –Band Rock of Ages
- 9:30 pm – Night Fever (Bee Gees Tribute) and Abbamania
Sunday, June 9, 2019
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – Kids Strawberry Planting, Sponsored by Raymont’s Berries
- 11:00 am; 12:30 pm & 3:00 pm – Acrobark
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm – Rise2Fame Youth Talent Search
- 2:30 pm – Strawberry Eating Contest sponsored by Reaume Chev Buick GMC and Raymont’s Berries
Festival parking is FREE in designated spots only and will be first come first serve, and at times will be difficult. If you park in a no parking zone, you could be ticketed. We will be offering extended LaSalle Transit service and shuttles to help alleviate parking issues. Accessible parking is available and located in the main Vollmer parking lot with signage and is clearly identifiable. Patrons are encouraged to consider biking to the festival and taking advantage of the free bike valet service located near Festival Entrance # 2.
Two buses will run during all festival hours with final pick-ups at the Vollmer Culture and Recreation Complex taking place a few minutes after the festival closes. In addition, bus service has also been added on Sunday. Schedules are posted on the LaSalle Transit page on the town’s website.
Be part of the Rise 2 Fame Youth Talent Search! The Junior Talent Search, ages 6-12, and a Youth Talent Search, ages 13-21, will be held during the LaSalle Strawberry Festival on Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 11:00 am. Check out their website for how to apply
Venue: Vollmer Culture and Recreation Complex
2121 Laurier Parkway
Lasalle, ON Canada