MEET & PLAY IN WINDSOR – create memorable group experiences
When it comes to hospitality, we’re ready to roll out the red carpet for your meeting, trade show or convention. Here are a few facts for you!
– home of Caesars Windsor Convention Centre & Resort, Canada’s largest Casino resort with over 110,000 square feet of meeting and convention space
– Caesars Windsor is also undergoing a full refresh of all hotel rooms on property (currently 50% completed)
– our downtown core features 1,700 hotel rooms over 7 hotels (and four new hotel flags), with the entire region boasting 4,400+ rooms for your groups needs
– as of February 2018 a total of $76 million dollars has been invested into our hotel infrastructure including major rebrandings of hotels including a new Holiday Inn Express, Towneplace Suites by Marriott and soon-to-open Four Points by Sheraton in addition to the full renovation of each Caesars Windsor hotel room (completion 2020)
– our offsite venues will make your events memorable. From the home of Canadian whisky and venues steeped in prohibition history, from our 2 distilleries to our 11+ craft breweries and 18 wineries, we can make your social events extra social!
– We have a proven track record of hosting major conventions and meetings – click ‘Windsor Essex Meeting History’ below for a highlight!
For more information or to submit an RFP to be considered by our partners please contact Jason Toner by clicking here or 519-253-3616 ext. 4329.
Looking to bring a group to Windsor Essex? Click here and check out our Meeting & Group Planner Guide to find out where we can take your next meeting!
Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island offers the following visitor services:
- Facility Arrangements – assist in the determination and booking of appropriate facilities to accommodate specific requirements.
- Bid Preparation – assist with not only the bid preparation but also with presentations to attract your meetings and conventions.
- Site Inspections & Venue Reviews – arrange full site inspections of local hotels, facilities and attractions for your meeting planners and other key team members.
- Spousal / Guest Entertainment Programs – offer assistance to meetings and conventions groups requesting spousal/guest and entertainment programs. We will discuss theme ideas and help plan a variety of activities or excursions in the city, county and much more.
- Tour Itinerary Planning – Our Meetings and Conventions department will be happy to assist you with tour itinerary planning based on time constraints and the interest of your group.
- Information Packages – provide detailed information packages on the amenities and attractions available to your group.
- Media Support – Windsor Essex is home to a complete range of media outlets and services. Our Meetings and Conventions department can provide dedicated planning for media support and services.
- Letter of Welcome – If you wish, a Letter of Welcome from our Mayor can be included in your meetings and conventions program or information package.
- Promotional Items – Promotional items are available for sale to meetings and conventions groups, please ask further details.
Windsor Essex stands ready to undertake the privilege of hosting your event! The region has extensive experience in welcoming delegates, athletes and visitors to our community. The following examples illustrate not only the ability of the region to plan, host and conduct mass events for large numbers of people, but more importantly, they are a testimony to the spirit, the willingness and the generosity of the local community to do so.
A few of our past and future events are highlighted below:
• Association of Municipal, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario Conference
• Can-Am Police-Fire Games
• 25th International Ozone Association (IOA) World Congress & Exhibition
• Canadian Healthy & Life Insurance Association
• CSAE Summer Summit
• Ontario Paramedic Chiefs
• Ontario Police Services Board
• Ontario Tourism Summit
• Ontario Motor Coach Association Marketplace
• Balpex Convention
• Outshine GSA Conference
• Ontario Tourism Information Centre Conference
• Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials Conference
• Ontario Gang Investigators Association Conference
• Municipal Information Systems Association Conference
• CARHA Hockey World Cup
• Association of Municipalities of Ontario Conference
• Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners Conference
• FINA World Swimming Championships (25m)
• Canadian Culinary Federation Conference
• Canadian Gaming Summit
• Governor General’s Leadership Conference
• North American Strategy for Competitiveness Conference
• Scottish Rite Supreme Council Assembly
• Ontario Summer Games
• African American Tourism Conference
• Travel Gay Canada Conference
• International Children’s Games
• Federation of Canadian Municipalities Sustainable Communities Conference