Otentiks at Camp Henry: Point Pelee
Point Pelee National Park is currently open daily 7am – sunset. The park will offer limited visitor access and basic services. All trails in the park are available and some washroom facilities will be open. Please follow the below safety guidelines when attending. Point Pelee National Park is currently receiving higher than expected attendance, and long waits into the park may exist at peak times.
- Shuttle service, visitor centre & gift store facilities remain closed
- No alcohol consumption allowed on site
- Please follow the posted speed limits on trails and roads
- Please follow posted Parks Canada signage and follow proper social distancing
- When visiting, if possible it is encouraged to take your trash and recycling with you to alleviate your impact on the park
Stay in comfort and convenience under the canopy of the Carolinian Forest.
oTENTik are a unique Parks Canada accommodation providing a relaxing, comfortable and easy way to camp! A cross between an A-frame cabin and a prospector tent, on a raised wooden floor, these permanent shelters are ready for your arrival. There are 24 oTENTik nestled in the heart of Point Pelee, making them a great base to explore all the park has to offer.