There are many ways to shop across the city of Windsor. From up-scale shopping centres filled with much loved brands to unique neighbourhood districts home to stylish boutiques, gift shops, antique & vintage finds alongside handmade decor, and local goods. Filled with foodie delights, a day in our neighbourhoods can fill your stomachs and your shopping bag!
- Home to well known brands including Lululemon, Sephora, Roots and Hudson Bay Co., Devonshire Mall is the area’s premier shopping centre with over 170 stores and services.
- Just across the road is the Roundhouse Centre where you can find a diverse mix of shops and professional services alike including LCBO, Lee Valley Tool and Mastermind Toys.
- Tecumseh Mall is the dominant shopping centre on the city’s east side home to an impressive roster including Marshalls, HomeSense, The Shoe Company and Giant Tiger.
- Tucked in to the West side of Windsor, Sandwich Towne is not only home to some of the province’s oldest and most historically significant buildings but is at the same time experiencing a revival in business, property and culture.
- Explore Downtown Windsor and amidst the outdoor street art and a plethora of festivals and cultural destinations, you are sure to stumble into some eclectic shopping finds , lively street events, and great restaurants and pubs dotting the way to grab a quick bite.
- Discover Wyandotte Town Centre, home to many authentic ethnic restaurants and diverse businesses such as high quality food markets, restaurants, gift shops, beauty salons, and bakeries.
- The Walkerville District is the perfect blend of hip and historic with vibrant boutique shopping, dining, entertainment, and pharmacy needs. Explore the streets surrounding the shops for heritage homes and row houses.
- Rich in Italian heritage, Erie Street welcomes all to enjoy their savvy boutiques, master tailor shops, housewares, Italian specialty grocery stores and of course delicious restaurants.
- Another of Windsor’s historic neighbourhoods, Ottawa Street boasts over 80 unique retail shops, restaurants and services to be explored, anchored with a welcoming cast iron arch at the East end of the BiA.
- Check out Ford City, a revitalized and vibrant community with successful businesses and active associations amongst thirty-six stunning outdoor murals which have been erected on twenty sites along Drouillard Road.
- Just a few minutes from our beautiful waterfront you will find Pillette Village, a diverse mix of over 40 unique and vibrant businesses and services featuring great food, fashion and fabulous finds.
- Old Riverside Town Centre is comprised of unique specialty shops where you can purchase items, eat and relax in a friendly atmosphere just five minutes South of our beautiful waterfront.