Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island believes in local, authentic experiences and products. Supporting local artisans showcases pride of place and connects with visitors as they come to the region.
We are launching a new program called W.E. Made It acting as a guide to handcrafted artisanal Windsor Essex-made goods via our site, yqgmade.ca. The program will encourage visitors to explore & experience our local artisans & makers – and also encourage visitors (and locals alike) to purchase a locally made good to bring home with them!
This is a FREE marketing program opportunity for qualifying partners.
What we are looking for:
• Creative and original work; independent designs or products of a handmade nature.
• Presentation and professionalism with finished product, including the presentation of images or collateral used for marketing.
• Appropriate, suitable and commercially viable items, including appropriate price points.
• All qualified applicants are expected to help promote the W.E. Made It program (such as through distribution of collateral, sharing on social media, and where applicable posting a window sticker)
Sample partners of the program are:
• Food & Drink – like hand roasted chocolate bars (from Luicia Ruby), cold brew coffee (from 30mL Coffee Co.) or homemade sausage (from Robbie’s Gourmet Sausage)
• Retail – stores that are focused on locally wares or produced products (like Urban Art Market or B.B Branded)
• Artisans or Makers – like hand crafted whisky barrel boxes (from Dave’s Woodworking) or hand made soap (like Ocean Bottom Soap Company)
To see if you qualify in becoming part of this showcase, please fill out the following information:
Partnership opportunities for the W.E. Made It Holiday Gift Guide ended on Friday October 18th at 5pm
If you have any questions please contact Jason Toner, Director of Marketing & Communications 519-255-6530 ext.4329.